T.G.I.F. y’all! I am so ready for this weekend. My cold in finally starting to go away. Let me just say I love the Z-Pack medicine. Now if my lungs would clear up and I could get rid of this inhaler….life would be great!
Anyhow, tonight is my husband’s company Christmas party so I get a nice fancy dinner. My kids however…that’s another story; they must be fed. So, I am fixing a kid approved favorite. I mean seriously, what kid doesn’t like tater tots?
So tonight is my version of White Trash Casserole.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 tsp Carrie's seasoning
- Small brick of Velveeta, cut into cubes
- Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Brown beef and onion together then drain.
- Spread beef mixture in bottom of a casserole dish. Layer soup, corn, Velveeta, and tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until tater tots are golden brown.