S’mores Milkshakes – roasted marshmallows, smooth chocolate, graham cracker crumbles, all of the flavor of your favorite campfire treat blended into a creamy S'mores Milkshake.
Happy National S’mores Day!
What can I say? School has started back up, vacations and camping trips are done and while I am super excited for fall, it saddens me a bit because truly where has the time gone?
In honor of today being National S’mores Day, I am fixing S’mores Milkshakes. It’s all of the yumminess of your favorite campfire treat. Enjoy all of that flavor without having to build a campfire!
- 22 Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 7 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, divided
- 3 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, divided
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream (4-5 cups)
- 4 Tbsp milk
- Preheat broiler.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in a plastic bag and crush until finely ground; pour the crumbs onto a small plate.
- Break up 2 chocolate bars, and place in a bowl. And microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave for about 30 seconds more, until melted.
- Dip the top of your milkshake glasses into the melted chocolate, then into the crushed graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
- Place the marshmallows on a foil lined baking sheet, and place under the broiler; broil until toasted. Watch them closely or they will burn, about 1-2 minutes, set aside.
- Place ice cream, milk and any remaining melted chocolate in a blender, blend; top with 18 toasted marshmallows, blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, top with remaining toasted marshmallows, and whole pieces of chocolate bars and graham crackers.