Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Carrie’s seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- Place artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, onion, garlic, parmesan, milk, feta, mayonnaise, vinegar and seasoning into a slow cooker.
- Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined.
- Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.\
Carrie's Home Cooking http://carrieshomecooking.com/