Monday again y’all. This Monday isn’t so bad though; I’ve got the week off of work. Yay me!!!
So, since I have a bit more time to cook this week’s meal may be a bit more involved. Sorry…but every now and then it’s nice.
Tonight I will be fixing Shrimp Alfredo. Don’t worry if you don’t like seafood you can always use chicken.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Carrie’s seasoning
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- Pasta Noodles ( your choice)
- Using a mixer, mix the milk, cream cheese, flour and carrie’s seasoning until smooth; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add garlic; saute for about 1 minute (don’t burn your butter); then add shrimp.
- Cook 3 – 5 minutes, until pink; remove from pan, leave garlic and butter drippings in the pan.
- Add the milk mixture to the pan; stir for 5 minutes over medium heat
- Bring to a simmer and keep stirring for about 5 more minutes; until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat, add cheese and parmesan.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.