Sausage O’Brien Breakfast Casserole – quick easy and filling this sausage, hash brown O’Brien, egg and cheese casserole is sure to hit the spot.
Sausage O’Brien Breakfast Casserole is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas morning. It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to pop it in the oven. The holidays are hectic enough with family, cooking, excitement and all of that. So, why would we want to worry about breakfast? Simply throw this casserole in the oven when you get up and it will be ready before all your guests wake up!
Breakfast sausage, eggs, hash browns O’Brien and cheese the perfect combination to please all those hungry stomachs!
- 2 lbs breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen hash browns O’Brien
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Carrie’s Seasoning (or salt and pepper to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain fat.
- Add oil to the skillet; add hash browns to skillet and cook until lightly brown.
- Place hash browns in bottom of lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Top with sausage and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, Carrie’s seasoning and milk.
- Pour over hash brown mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later**
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.