Red Cream Soda Float No Churn Ice Cream – the taste of red cream soda mixed with all the creaminess of ice cream; made with 3 ingredients and no ice cream maker!
Miss Emma has discovered Red Cream Soda. I don’t know where she’s been because we’ve had it before but for some reason this soda seems to be new to her. So of course, I’ve had to introduce her to other options like a red cream soda float. She was in heaven! The only thing she doesn’t like is making the float. So, as she was begging me to make her one she said, “why can’t it just come in one big container where all I have to do it pour it?”
Genius! Why can’t it be all in one? So, here y’all go – Red Cream Soda Float No Churn Ice Cream. With 3 simple ingredients, you can have as easy to make delicious dessert and no ice cream maker is needed. What’s even better than that? If you don’t like red cream soda you can even use any other flavored soda instead, like root beer for example.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz container sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup red cream soda
- In your stand mixer or a large bowl, place the heavy cream; mix until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk; mix.
- Add in the soda and mix until combined.
- Pour into a freezable container, cover with saran wrap making sure the wrap touches the ice cream, cover with lid and freeze (mine took 2 hours).
- Once firm enjoy!