Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are soft and creamy bites of deliciousness that combine the tanginess of cheesecake with the spicy sweetness of pumpkin pie to give you an irresistible fall treat that everyone will love!
Want a Pumpkin Cheesecake that you don’t have to bake and comes in a bite-size-pop-in-your-mouth treat? Check this out!
Y’all fall is here! That means it’s time for more pumpkin recipes. So today I grant you a no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites recipe.
I really don’t have a story to tell or any tips on the recipe. Plus I really just want to get back to eating them. I swear I am going to eat them all before my family even gets home!
Mix ingredients and coating.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Nilla wafers, crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Using an electric mixer combine the first 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Freeze the mixture in the bowl for 30 minutes or so.
- In a medium bowl combine the last 2 ingredients and combine well.
- Using a cookie scoop form a ball with the chilled pumpkin mixture.
- Roll each ball in the wafer mixture until covered and place in lined baking sheet.
- Refreeze the balls for 15-20 minutes or until firm, then serve.
- Store in the fridge in a covered container.