Happy Wednesday everyone! I am finally home from all of my travels. Now, I don’t know about y’all but 4 days’ home alone…my house isn’t quit up to my standards. I love my husband I do but there is just something that gets missed when a man is left home alone. Honestly I am just happy that the dogs, cats and fish are still alive! LOL!
Anyhow, since I was gone for a bit tonight I will treat the hubby to some good ole’ cooking. Pork Chops and Gravy…and made in the crockpot!
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Carrie’s seasoning
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine 1 cup flour, mustard and seasoning.
- Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork.