Pizza! Who doesn’t love pizza? I know my 13-year-old and her friends could live off it!
I enjoy making these personal pan pizzas because it allows each person in my family to create their own little piece of heaven. This is my recipe for creating the ultimate homemade pan pizza. Heaven for dinner. Seriously.
The crust is the perfect amount of crisp and chewy. Toppings all the way to the edge! And the cheese… oh the cheese. Trust me on this cheesy combo and try it for yourself ~ pure awesomeness!
So, whip out those cake pans and create these easy, flavorful homemade pan pizzas for dinner! You’ll be glad you did.
- 2 2/3 cup water (105ºF)
- ½ cup dry milk
- 2 pkg active dry yeast
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 18 oz oil (3 oz per pan)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Carrie seasoning
- Toppings: Thin sliced pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, ham, pineapple…whatever you like!
- In a small bowl, mix yeast, salt and dry milk; add water and stir to mix well; allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Add oil and stir again.
- Place the flour in the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attachment. With mixer running on low, slowly add yeast mixture; increase speed, mixing until dough comes together.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface; knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 6 equal sized balls.
- In the cake pans place the 3oz of oil into each; using a rolling pin roll each ball into a 9” circle. Place one in each cake pan.
- Place in a warm area cover and allow them to rise for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread 1/3 cup sauce per pizza. Divide cheese between prepared dough. Lightly sprinkle with seasoning and add additional toppings, such as pepperoni.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes. Slide pizza out onto a cutting board, slice and serve warm.