Pablano Grilled Corn on the Cob
Sweet on the cob corn seasoned with garlic, butter and pablano peppers grilled in the husk. An absolutely necessary side to serve at any fiesta or BBQ party!
Do y'all love grilled corn on the cob? I seriously look forward to it every summer! I love it baked in the oven, shucked off the cob or grilled on the Bar-b-que; all of which are winners in my book.
This Pablano Grilled Corn on the Cob is a frequent flyer in my house. There is seriously something magical about the way the zest of the pepper, the cream of the butter and the sweet burst of corn combine together. It's like the corn comes to life!
Pull the husk down
Spread the butter, peppers and garlic over the corn and pull the husk back into place.
- 6 ears of corn on the cob still in the husk
- 2 pablano peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pull the husk down the cob (do not tear the husk completely off) remove silk; continue for each ear of corn.
- Divide the butter up evenly between the ears of corn and spread over the kernels.
- Next divide the chopped pepper between the ears of corn; place the peppers onto the corn; top with garlic (divided between the ears); sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pull the husk back into place and press to seal around the corn.
- Place on the upper rack in your BBQ grill; grill for 5 minutes or so at a time; rotating at least 4 times.