Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
My Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center, a great parmesan garlic flavor that makes the perfect side!
Do you love a recipe that is simple, easy and practically impossible to mess up? These Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are just the recipe you need.
- 3 lbs small baby potatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl; Add the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat the potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Stir the potatoes halfway through baking.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and immediately add the butter to the hot potatoes still on the baking sheet.
- Allow the butter to melt and toss the potatoes to coat with the butter.
Now you would think that MY daughter....yes, you know, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree....MY daughter would be a pro in this department......NO, she’s not....at all! I, as a mom, have failed in this department. Seriously, FAILED! Who can’t make chocolate cookies? MY daughter, that’s who can’t make them. As she vividly explains, she makes what “looks like cat poop” for cookies. See....Bless her heart. She better marry well!
Thankfully if you happen to follow in my daughter’s footsteps, you have no worries with this Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. Simply mix and roast in the oven, Ta-Da a delicious side dish perfect to compliment any dinner.
Toss in remaining ingredients.