Oven Baked Garlic Green Beans
A simple side dish that compliments any meal.
Who wouldn’t love to have fresh vegetables at every meal? Well my sister wouldn’t but that’s another story. Even she would eat these Oven Baked Garlic Green Beans!
I don’t know about y’all but I have no problem coming up with ideas for dinner but the side dishes…well sometimes that poses a problem for me. I love fresh veggies but sometimes it just seems like there isn’t enough time nor do I want to put forth the effort and time to make them.
This Oven Baked Garlic Green Beans recipe is not only delicious but it is quick and easy too!
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs fresh green beans, rinsed and ends cut off
- 1 Tbsp, heaping, minced garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place green beans in a large bowl; pour olive oil over green beans and toss.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over green beans; mix well.
- Pour onto baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes, checking and tossing half way through cooking process.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!