One Pan Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
This One Pan Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole is a quick, easy casserole that's perfect for a busy day, potlucks or a night that you’re in need of some comfort.
- 2 cups of diced rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix up all the ingredients (except corn flakes and butter) right in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crushed corn flakes over the top of the casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until casserole is heated through.
Today’s recipe is one of those one pan recipes that I enjoy making on busy nights. It has chicken, broccoli and rice and don’t forget cheese, so it’s everything I love in one dish! In my household this dish is considered amazing and my family requests it often.
This dish is especially nice because on days that are super crazy it’s quick and easy to throw together; or if you try to do meal prep and freezer meals, this can be whipped up and frozen for later use. Bonus!
Top with flakes.