M&M Pretzel Hugs – a simple, 3 ingredient Christmas treat that’s made in minutes.
These M&M Pretzel Hugs are a perfect Christmas candy/snack/treat. Y’all I’ve been making these for years; everyone loves them! Seriously, y’all have got some of the salty flavors from the pretzel and then the sweetness of the chocolate kiss- mwah! Perfection!
What’s even better? They are so simple and easy to make... that today’s recipe come to you from Miss Emma herself! That’s right, she loves them so much that she couldn’t/wouldn’t wait for me and she made them herself.
- Pretzels – square
- Chocolate Kisses – Hugs – 2 bags
- Christmas M&M’s chocolate candies – we always use Christmas colors
- While your oven is preheating to 200°F, add parchment paper to a large cookie sheet.
- Then add the pretzels to the cookie sheet, spaced evenly without overlapping.
- Then unwrap the chocolate kisses and add one kiss to the top of each the pretzels.
- Pop them into the oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes. You can check them at about 3 to 4 minutes by adding a M&M chocolate candy to the top and gently pushing down to see if the kiss is melted enough.
- Add 1 M&M chocolate candy to the top of each the chocolate kisses and gently push down.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator 10-15 minutes or until firm.
- Make sure you buy the 'HUGS' version of the kisses because I have not been able to get the others to melt properly for me.