Lemon Feta Chicken - a wonderful tender, moist chicken breast baked to perfection in a lemon juice, spices and topped with feta cheese. Simply delicious!
Oh my goodness, y'all this recipe has been on my blog since the beginning and has never had a photo. So, I figured it was time to update it. I love this chicken dish. It is super simple to make and tastes great!
Since I have nothing scheduled for the day I am going to take a little bit extra time and cook one of my favorite dishes. This chicken dish stays moist and flavorful! Plus I love anything that has lemon and/or feta in it…so Lemon Feta Chicken is awesome!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp Carrie's Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13 pan coated with non-stick spray.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with cheese and all seasonings.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.