Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Spaghetti
This Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Spaghetti is seriously yummy comfort food and a perfect way to use up some of that leftover turkey!
What do you do with your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Make sandwiches? Send it home with guests? Well, why not use it? This Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Spaghetti is the ultimate comfort food, people pleasin’ and incredibly easy! Think of it as macaroni and cheese with a spicy little kick!
This Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Spaghetti dinner is a favorite in my home. The kids love it and Steve and I like it too! By using left over turkey you can have this ready for the oven in a matter of minutes; or you can prepare it the night before. It is delicious! We ate this for dinner and again for lunch the next two days. It was that good! The kids just couldn't get enough of it. Bonus right!
This chicken spaghetti is made with simple, everyday ingredients. I typically have everything to make this already stocked in my pantry and fridge; especially after Thanksgiving!
Combine all ingredients.
Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 3 cups shredded turkey
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, mushroom soup, chicken soup, green chilies, sour cream and Rotel; mix well to combine.
- Add the cooked pasta and put in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven uncovered for 5 minutes.