Just Like Main Street Disneyland Caramel Chocolate Popcorn
My Just Like Main Street Disneyland Caramel Chocolate Popcorn is perfect for a snack that covers your crunchy, sweet and salty deliciousness cravings!
Do you know what a perfect fall snack is? Just Like Main Street Disneyland Caramel Chocolate Popcorn is it!
I love Disneyland! Love, love, love it!!! I am so excited because this upcoming May will be Steve and I’s 5th anniversary. Originally we had booked a cruise to the Caribbean but after this past week and all of the devastation that occurred thanks to Hurricane Irma we have decided to change our plans. I am happy to say…DISNEYLAND - HERE WE COME! In like 8 months. Ha ha ha!
Anyhow, the whole point of this is to explain…the very first thing I am going to get when we walk through the gates of Disneyland will be the Main Street Caramel Chocolate Popcorn; of course followed by Dole Pineapple Whip and bread bowls and oh my gosh I cannot wait! I love it all! BUT since I have to wait until May of 2018 to visit the happiest place on earth I will satisfy my craving with my Just Like Main Street Disneyland Caramel Chocolate Popcorn
Pop the popcorn.
Make the caramel.
Drizzle the chocolate.
- 4 quarts popped popcorn (about 1 cup of kernels)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Put popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup; bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over popcorn; stir and toss to coat.
- Spread out popcorn on wax paper and let cool.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30 second intervals until melted; drizzle over popcorn.
- Cool and Enjoy.