Instant Pot Coconut Jasmine Rice
My Instant Pot Coconut Jasmine Rice is a simple, quick side dish that compliments just about any meat, stir-fry or curry that you want to pair it with. It has a warm, comforting, non-sweet flavor where the coconut milk infuses the rice leaving you with a hearty, thick, rich rice blend of coconut-creamy goodness!
Don’t you just love a side dish that is easy to make, tastes amazing, and goes with practically everything? You’ve got it! This Instant Pot Coconut Jasmine Rice is not only seriously good, but it’s seriously easy.
If you have trouble getting rice to come out right on the stove top, invest in a Instant Pot. They’re fool proof, you’ll use it a lot, and they’re worth every penny. I use mine just about every other day!
Heat milk, water, salt and sugar in the instant pot.
Add Jasmine rice.
Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes, naturally release for 10 minutes
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- Stir coconut milk, water, sugar, and salt together in Instant Pot set on sauté and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add rice; cover with the lid and make sure the release valve is closed.
- Set to manual; high pressure and for 3 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off let it naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure, open and fluff.