Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
This Instant Pot Baked Potatoes from start-to-finish your potatoes will go from raw to baked in just under 20 minutes!
Do you ever need dinner on the table with zero delays? Well this Instant Pot Baked Potato is pretty much an ideal solution.
- 1 cup water
- 4 baking potatoes
- Pierce the sides of the potatoes with a fork a few times or poke each a few times using point of a knife.
- Place the washed potatoes in the pressure cooker and add a cup of water.
- Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Electric pressure cookers: Cook for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- When time is up, allow the instant pot to naturally release the pressure for 2 minutes and then quick release.
- Enjoy your fluffy baked instant pot potatoes!
That’s where the Instant Pot becomes my go-to-lifesaver. Instant Pot Recipes are my favorite, they’re always easy and don’t take up too much of your time. If you’ve got an Instant Pot and you’re looking for great recipes, be sure to give this delicious one a try!