Insta-Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Tender pulled-apart chicken breast, drowning in your favorite BBQ Sauce and cooked in a matter of minutes using your insta-pot. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches for dinner!
Are you always looking for a super easy dinner that everyone will eat? Well, let me tell y’all these BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are the answer!
Have I mentioned that I love my insta-pot? Seriously, I love this thing! When chicken normally takes 30-40 minutes to cook or all day in a crock pot…this lovely new best friend of mine cooks chicken in 15 minutes flat! Freakin’ Awesome!
Gather all of your ingredients.
Place chicken and water in the insta-pot. Cook accordingly.
Remove and drain chicken; using 2 forks shred the chicken apart.
Add the BBQ Sauce of your choice; stir well.
Serve on a bun and enjoy.
If you're looking for an easy, nutritious, delicious dinner, you can't go wrong with this recipe.
Tender pulled-apart chicken breast, drowning in your favorite BBQ Sauce and cooked in a matter of minutes using your insta-pot.
- 12 Burger Buns
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup water
- 2 Cups of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Place chicken breast in the Instant Pot.
- Add one cup of water.
- Lock the lid in place and close the steam valve.
- Push the Manual button and set the time for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked switch the steam valve to open and let all the steam escape.
- Drain off any water and shred the chicken with two forks.
- Stir in BBQ sauce and serve on buns with favorite toppings.