This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.
PIZZA GENIUS WANTED!
Y’all, when it comes to toasting up some tantalizing treats for your family and friends, y’all know those awesome finger foods; what is one of your go-to recipes to make them think you rule in the kitchen?
Me? Pizza Bites! Have y’all ever made pizzas on English muffins? Did you toast your English muffin before you melted the cheese on them? Did you use olive oil, tomato sauce or something else as your base? Did you broil ‘em? Bake ‘em? Did you spice ‘em right? If you haven’t tried Bays English Muffin pizzas, y’all missing out on something that’s tasty and super easy to make.
All you gotta do is grab your favorite toppings, pour on some sauce and get toasting. Bays makes it easy, delicious and fun. Plus, everyone can create their own masterpiece using Bays English Muffins as the blank canvas.
The best part is anyone can be a Bays Pizza Genius.
Enter the Sweepstakes
Click on this link facebook.com/baysenglishmuffins to enter every day for a chance to WIN a countertop Pizza Maker Oven and two packages of Bays. Enter and share why you are a Bays Pizza Genius from February 27– March 18, 2017. The official rules are located at bays.com and there’s no purchase necessary.
Watch this video and you will see how easy it is to be a Bays Pizza Genius!
There are four varieties of Bays English Muffins: Original, Honey Wheat, Sourdough and Multi-Grain. You can find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs. They’re great to always have on-hand for a quick meal or snack!
New Bays English Muffins Pizza Recipes
If you want to start cooking your Bays Pizza Muffins now, there are some terrific new pizza recipes at www.bays.com:
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – Make this family friendly meal any night of the week
- Gorgonzola Pear Pizza – Try this Italian flavor combo anytime
- Pizza Margherita– Freshen up a classic with select ingredients
- Shitake Mushroom Herb Pizza–Dress up your Bays with this elegant recipe for dinner
- Southwest Shrimp Bacon Pineapple Pizza –Fire up the fresh taste of a Hawaiian pizza
- Fig Prosciutto Arugula Pizza– Make mouths water with this sweet and salty show stopper
Personally I LOVED the Southwest Shrimp, Bacon and Pineapple Pizzas!
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 lb medium raw shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 4 BAYS English Muffins, any variety, split
- 8 Pepperjack cheese slices (1 ounce each)
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley, optional
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until partially cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Drain grease; return bacon to skillet.
- Sprinkle chili powder over shrimp and add shrimp and pineapple; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp and bacon are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, toast muffins.
- Place on baking sheet; cover each muffin half with cheese.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with bacon-shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.