DIY Lemon Pepper Seasoning
A homemade seasoning that make a wonderfully delicious addition to any seafood, salad, soup or meat dish.
Do you have a seasoning blend that works on practically everything? Well, now you do!
This DIY Lemon Pepper Seasoning is wonderful. It is easy to make and even easier to use. This combination is a perfect blend of sweet, spicy and of course lemony.
Fresh ingredients make dishes burst with flavor and spices are no exception! So give this blend a try, or use other ingredients to come up with your own.
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Salt or Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Raw Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 whole Lemon, Zest Only
- ½ tsp (heaping) Granulated Onion
- ¼ tsp Granulated Garlic
- ¼ tsp Celery Seed
- Stir together all of the ingredients and store in an airtight jar at room temperature.
- Because there are no anti-caking chemicals added to the mixture, you may find that it has a tendency to clump-just break it up with your fingers or a fork before using if this occurs.