DIY Garlic Bagel Chips
Crunchy homemade DIY Garlic Bagel Chips! My DIY Garlic bagel chips are perfect for snacks and appetizers! Save money and start making your own crispy baked Garlic Bagel Chips! Five simple ingredients and you’re good to go!
Do you ever have bagels that don’t get eaten and turn a little stale? Ya, neither do I! BUT if I did I would use them to make these delicious Garlic Bagel Chips!
I am not kidding y’all, Miss Emma goes through bagels like no one I know. She could eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack everyday and not get tired of them. So for Garlic Bagel Chips I literally have to buy a bag of bagels specifically for them alone; then once these chips are made she inhales them too!
Chill and slice the bagels.
Coat in seasonings.
- 2 large bagels, any variety
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Refrigerate bagels for one (1) hour prior to making.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Slice bagels into thin discs and place into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, melt butter and mix with olive oil.
- drizzle half of the butter mixture over the bagels and toss to coat; and remaining and toss again until all chips are coated.
- Place bagel slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix spices and sprinkle over bagel slices.
- Bake for 6 minutes; flip slices & bake for an additional 56 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
- Cool and serve plain or with your choice of dips.
- Store in an airtight container.