Crispy, Crunchy Peanut Buttery Bon-Bons
This crispy, crunchy peanut buttery bon-bons are dipped in chocolate giving you a perfect sweet treat that's good anytime of year.
What do you get when you combine peanut butter, Rice Krispies and chocolate? Give this recipe a try and see for yourself!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 block of paraffin wax
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix into small balls and chills or a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Melt together the paraffin was and chocolate chips.
- Dip each ball in chocolate mixture and then set on wax paper until chocolate hardens.
These Crispy, Crunchy Peanut Buttery Bon-Bons are a Christmas time favorite with my husband. But if I am being honest y’all, we don’t just make them at Christmas – these suckers are made year-round!