T.G.I.F.!!!! My cold isn’t getting any better. So more chicken for my family.
Tonight we will be having the wonderful Creamy Chicken Pot Pie.
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
Write a review
- 2 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pkg chicken gravy mix
- 1 Tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp Carrie’s Seasoning
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken in slow cooker.
- In small bowl, mix cream, flour, gravy mix and seasonings; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave mixed vegetables as directed on bag.
- Remove slow cooker insert; stir in vegetables, and break up chicken pieces.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; top mixture with biscuits.
- Bake uncovered 33 to 37 minutes or until biscuits are dark brown on top and cooked all the way through.
Carrie's Home Cooking http://carrieshomecooking.com/