Chocolate Valentine Marshmallow Pops – soft, fluffy marshmallows coated in a creamy chocolate and turned into a pop = a super cute hand held treat!
Chocolate covered anything is a family favorite in my house but these chocolate valentines covered marshmallow pops take the cake. The bonus for me is that they are super easy to make, look amazing and my family thinks I am awesome because we have treats in the house!
Chocolate covered marshmallow pops are a delicious, grab and go treat that is perfect for school parties, office gatherings or just because!
Give them a try, y’all won’t be sorry!
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1 tsp Canola Oil
- 36 Regular Sized Marshmallows
- Long candy sticks
- Other Colored Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Melt chocolate chips or wafers in a glass microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 30 seconds and then continue to microwave in 15-second intervals stirring in-between, for about 1 to 2 minutes until completely melted.
- Mix with a spoon, add oil, and mix thoroughly.
- Set up your marshmallow pops; add three marshmallows to each stick.
- Dip or use a spoon to spread the chocolate on each marshmallow pop; tap against the bowl to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper and add any of your favorite toppings, such as sprinkles or other colored candy melt.
- Let set and then enjoy!