Chicken Crescent Rolls – tender juicy chicken wrapped in a parmesan sauce and swiss cheese, then wrapped up in a warm butter crescent roll.
In my house, right now our Sundays consist of watching football while doing laundry and the little things around the house. I absolutely love it but I get so wrapped up in doing things while trying to watch the games that I don’t always seem to eat; no Bueno! Plus, throw in the fact that I have a family that always seems to be hungry and you can clearly see where this could become a problem.
So, finger food it is but I need something that’s going to be filling, less expensive and quick and easy to create. Ta-da! Here, we go and I must say I am loving this easy chicken dinner. It is truly quick, easy and packed with great flavor.
It’s one of those recipes y’all will want to save, because it’s a great for any day of the week and one that the family will absolutely love. Seriously, who doesn’t love a buttered, flaky crescent roll stuffed with chicken and swiss cheese?
- 16 pieces of uncooked chicken tenderloins
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Carrie’s Seasoning (or salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder to taste), divided
- 4 slices of deli-style swiss cheese, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the chicken and season using 1 tsp Carrie’s Seasoning; cook the chicken for about 10 minutes until each side is nicely browned, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and 1 tsp Carrie’s Seasoning.
- Unroll each triangle of crescent rolls and place one piece of chicken at the wide end of each one.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp of the mayonnaise mixture on top of each piece of chicken.
- Divide the swiss cheese into quarters to create 16 pieces, top of each piece of chicken with cheese.
- Roll the crescent dough around each piece of chicken and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until the roll-ups are golden brown.