Cheddar Bay Biscuits
These Cheddar Bay Biscuits are my family’s version of Red Lobster’s popular favorite! Easy, fluffy and delicious!
Do you love the little biscuits they serve at Red Lobster? Miss Emma does!
Today’s post is a lot like many others you will find on Pinterest. Some call it a copycat recipe but Miss Emma calls it amazing deliciousness! So today I bring you a post that your teens can fix on their own. Every time Miss Emma has company she likes to whip up a batch of these and she does. All of her friends are always impressed and now your kiddos can do the same.
Combine all ingredients.
Coat with butter.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Add milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Stir together.
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan combine 2 Tablespoons butter and garlic powder.
- Heat until butter is melted.
- Spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits.