Better Than Sex Cake
My Better Than Sex Cake cake is a lusciously divine, rich chocolate cake, drenched in caramel sauce, chocolate covered toffee and whipped cream!
Who needs a reason to have cake? Especially a cake as delicious as this on?No one so lets dig in!
- 1 box of Devils food cake mix and the ingredients to make it (eggs, oil, water)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 1 container of cool whip (8oz)
- 8 ounce bag of Heath "Bits O' Brickle" You can find it the baking aisle with the chocolate chips
- Prepare your cake according to the directions on the box.
- In a small bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and the caramel sauce and mix to combine.
- When the cake is done, let it cool for about 10 minutes and then poke holes all over the cake with the back of a wooden spoon
- Pour the mixed caramel sauce over the entire cake.
- Put the cake in the fridge and let it cool for a few hours.
- Once the cake is cooled, Spread the entire container of cool whip evenly over the top
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Bake the cake.
Poke it with holes.
Pour in mixture.