Best Ever Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
My Best Ever Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins are soft, fluffy, and full of juicy blueberry goodness finished with a sweet sugary cinnamon crust on top.
Do you love fresh baked muffins for breakfast? Yeah, me too so y’all gotta check this out.
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon sugar for topping
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon for topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place 16 muffin liners in a pan.
- Combine the sugar, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt; stir them into the wet ingredients until combined.
- Stir in the sour cream until well distributed.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Next, evenly distribute the batter into the muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the top with the 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Bake the muffins for 25 to 30 minutes.
Blueberry muffins have always been a favorite of mine, and it’s hard to improve on a simple recipe. But … I think I did! These are really, really good with lots of blueberries and the cinnamon sugar dusting on top is a wonderful touch. If you like muffins, you’re going to love these!
Fold in Blueberries.