Beef Thai Wraps
Write a review
- 1 ½ Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp ground fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¾ tsp sugar
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas or wraps
- 2 cups torn lettuce
- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- ½ cup thin sliced baby carrots
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place tortillas on a work surface; brush lightly with 2 tsp juice mixture.
- Arrange some lettuce on each tortilla; top each with about a bit of beef.
- Combine carrots and mint; arrange some of the carrot mixture over each serving.
- Drizzle each serving with about 1 Tbsp of remaining juice mixture; roll up.
Carrie's Home Cooking http://carrieshomecooking.com/