Monday, Monday, Monday! I have to say this morning was rough. This is my first day of unemployment; it’s the first day back to school for kids; my husband is in a mood….it is kicking my butt!
So in hope that I can at least make dinner pleasant I will be fixing Baked Tilapia. My family loves fish so this is sure to bring a smile to their faces!
- 8 (4 oz) tilapia fillets
- 1 large lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large yellow onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ olive oil
- Carrie's Seasoning, to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Roll each filet around a lemon wedge, secure with toothpick.
- Scatter onion, garlic and bell pepper over the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Arrange fish and the tomato wedges on top; drizzle the wine and olive oil over the contents.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until tender basting at least once with pan juices.